Monday, February 18, 2013

Madhuri gets tech savvy!!

After making her Twitter debut and starting her website, Madhuri Dixit has another treat for her digital fans - she has launched a mobile app to stay in touch with them. Her team came up with the idea, which will enable users to get the latest updates from the actor and developments from her life. Madhuri says, "I wanted to give something back to the fans for all these years of love that they have given me. Earlier, my fans used to write me letters, but now the world has changed, so we made an app. We wanted to integrate everything under one roof so that updates from Twitter, Facebook and other happenings in my life will directly reach my admirers. I also like hearing their comments, so it's a wonderful way of keeping in touch with them."
The app will provide a behindthe-scenes exclusive look into Madhuri's life and there are other tabs where you can read about her opinion on the latest films and music. Fans will also get an opportunity to know about her favourite music and movies, and there are also tips on beauty and health.
The actor adds, "It's not just one section of my personality but many other things that I want to share with my fans which this app allows me to do." Information will be updated on a weekly basis for now with plans to go daily.
Madhuri is excited about the response so far. The app was launched a month ago on iTunes and Google Play. "There have been 10,000 downloads already. This is just the beginning as there's a lot more that we are planning to do in the digital media," says Madhuri.

No comments:

Post a Comment